Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mondeo T Reg Add Ons.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
tony c
hello folks and glad to be back after serious illness. i have a new project to keep me busy as my last verona project was t boned at a junction and written off but got an immaculate t reg 24 v Si that i want to add a trip computer to and an outside temp guage etc. i really want to see how quickly my new girl ig gobbling up the fuel and at what speeds. i presume these are just plug and play items but i might be wrong as i usually am. i can get the display window to replace just the boring clock i just have for a decent price but if any one is offering a complete kit of everything to do the buis i am happy to negociate. thankyou folks for any info you can help me with, tony.
tony c
[quote name='tony c' timestamp='1289380657' post='103731']
hello folks and glad to be back after serious illness. i have a new project to keep me busy as my last verona project was t boned at a junction and written off but got an immaculate t reg 24 v Si that i want to add a trip computer to and an outside temp guage etc. i really want to see how quickly my new girl ig gobbling up the fuel and at what speeds. i presume these are just plug and play items but i might be wrong as i usually am. i can get the display window to replace just the boring clock i just have for a decent price but if any one is offering a complete kit of everything to do the buis i am happy to negociate. thankyou folks for any info you can help me with, tony.
[/quote]
surely chaps a single reply not had. what the hell is up with you all again. this damn clique site again. well im off so sod you all.

Full Colour Version: Mondeo T Reg Add Ons.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.