Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Satellite Navigation Up-Date
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
mera
Hi Everyone,
First ever posting, first ever ford. I recently bought a 2007 Mondeo Ghia with a factory fitted sat.nav. I phoned my local dealer to enquire about updating the maps etc. and was informed it would cost circa. 280. I cannot believe the cost for what I would imagine is inserting a CD. Is there any other way of carrying out this task at a more realistic price. Any ideas appreciated.
Mera.
Focus_ST-3
is it a new shape mk4 mondeo? as you are eligile for a free upgrade from blaupunkt if it is
mera
[quote name='fiesta_zetec-x' timestamp='1289947214' post='104190']
is it a new shape mk4 mondeo? as you are eligile for a free upgrade from blaupunkt if it is
[/quote]

Many thanks for the response, I spoke to my Ford dealer today, he confirms it is a Blaupunkt but was not sure how to proceed with the free upgrade?. Is it just a case of contcating them.?
Mera
Focus_ST-3
Hi, here is the form you need to send to blaupunkt. All i did was email the required info to the email address given (which for some reason is to bosch). Hope this helps

[img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/uploads/1289043304/med_gallery_6648_164_31645.jpg[/img]

edit: its not very easy to read - the email address you need is bphuford@hu.bosch.com

Ask for the free upgrade 5.0 DVD
mera
[quote name='mera' timestamp='1290014127' post='104229']
Many thanks for the response, I spoke to my Ford dealer today, he confirms it is a Blaupunkt but was not sure how to proceed with the free upgrade?. Is it just a case of contcating them.?
Mera
[/quote]

That's fantastic, once again thanks for the response.
Mera

Full Colour Version: Satellite Navigation Up-Date
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.