Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mondeo 2010 Metal Noise Over Speedbumps/potholes
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Daz1803
Has anyone encountered a problem of a metallic noise coming from the rear of a 2010 reg Ford Mondeo, primarily over speed bumps and potholes but sometimes coming out of junctions. The delaer(Arnold Clark) advise this is body noise however i can't believe a metal on metal clunking sound that comes into the cabin is natural.
I appreciate anyones thoughts, the car is 6 months old.
Cheers
tommy.h
Hi Daz
has this always been there?
my wife has had a similar problem on her CORSA turned out to be U bolt/clamp on the exhaust was the wrong way round and kept hitting the chassis(was a real bugger to find though)

tom
Daz1803
[quote name='tommy.h' timestamp='1289570351' post='103876']
Hi Daz
has this always been there?
my wife has had a similar problem on her CORSA turned out to be U bolt/clamp on the exhaust was the wrong way round and kept hitting the chassis(was a real bugger to find though)

tom
[/quote]

Hi Tom,
Seemed to only appear after i had the car in to have a wheel repainted although my attention might have been higlighted as the jack in the boot had been used and was not properly fixed down again

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.