Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Cd6000 Keeps Locking Up
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
danleach
I have a CD6000 in my 03 Mondeo which keeps locking up, it switches on fine and allows you to change the volume up or down but not the channels nor can you use the steering wheel stalk during this period. After a while it goes back to working fine again. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Many thanks.
pdt
[quote name='danleach' timestamp='1289841853' post='104064']
I have a CD6000 in my 03 Mondeo which keeps locking up, it switches on fine and allows you to change the volume up or down but not the channels nor can you use the steering wheel stalk during this period. After a while it goes back to working fine again. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Many thanks.
[/quote]

Hey, yeah I'm having a similar problem. My 6000CD comes up with "PHONE" in the display and the radio goes silent. I cant turn it back to radio or switch the unit off. I dont have a phone connected/set up with the radio, and ive switched off bluetooth on my phone and it still intermittently changes to display "PHONE".
Any help on this would be good.
Cheers guys.

Full Colour Version: Ford Cd6000 Keeps Locking Up
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615