Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heated Wing Mirror Not Working
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
starfield
Hi All,

i have got a ford focus zetec mk2. the reg is 56 with a 1.8 petrol engine. everything is fine except for the heated wing mirrors. i am sure this is included in this particular trim.
The front, rear heated screens and heated washer jets work perfectly except for the wing mirrors. i have to scrape the frost off it.
I would like to add that the controls of the mirror (left, right, up, down) work perfectly
what can be the problem and how do i get it to work?

thanx
starfield
[quote name='starfield' timestamp='1289910341' post='104150']
Hi All,

i have got a ford focus zetec mk2. the reg is 56 with a 1.8 petrol engine. everything is fine except for the heated wing mirrors. i am sure this is included in this particular trim.
The front, rear heated screens and heated washer jets work perfectly except for the wing mirrors. i have to scrape the frost off it.
I would like to add that the controls of the mirror (left, right, up, down) work perfectly
what can be the problem and how do i get it to work?

thanx
[/quote]

when i read the manual, i did not see that there was a fuse for the heated mirror. on second read i found it: fuse 42 @ 7.5A. mine was broken and it is now replaced.

Full Colour Version: Heated Wing Mirror Not Working
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615