Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiesta Engines Mark 3 Mark 4
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
MR AT FIESTA MAN
Hi all. I am a proud owner of a mark 3 1.1 fiesta. It is a single point fuel injector unit.
I am having an LPG conversion done on it, in the hope that I will be able to carry the system over to my next fiesta when this one gets given the death ticket by the MOT man one day.
What I'm struggling to find out is whether the 1.3 petrol mark 4 fiestas, which will proabably be my next car, also have a central fuel injection system (cfi / single point). I know the bigger zetecs are multi point systems.
I'm just trying to figure out whether there are many central fuel injection systems still about nower days, and whether they were carried over to the mark 4's at all??

Thanks in advance for your ford knowledge and passion. my ford fiesta has been the best purchase ever, cheap, reliable and bomb proof!! i never want to drive anything else!
kabz77
[quote name='MR AT FIESTA MAN' timestamp='1289990748' post='104202']
Hi all. I am a proud owner of a mark 3 1.1 fiesta. It is a single point fuel injector unit.
I am having an LPG conversion done on it, in the hope that I will be able to carry the system over to my next fiesta when this one gets given the death ticket by the MOT man one day.
What I'm struggling to find out is whether the 1.3 petrol mark 4 fiestas, which will proabably be my next car, also have a central fuel injection system (cfi / single point). I know the bigger zetecs are multi point systems.
I'm just trying to figure out whether there are many central fuel injection systems still about nower days, and whether they were carried over to the mark 4's at all??

Thanks in advance for your ford knowledge and passion. my ford fiesta has been the best purchase ever, cheap, reliable and bomb proof!! i never want to drive anything else!
[/quote]
Good Afternoon Mr Fiesta Man,
I dont know the answer but one person I'm sure will know is Alan at Puma Build, just give him a call on 01213562638
Good luck

Full Colour Version: Fiesta Engines Mark 3 Mark 4
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.