Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Fiesta Neesd New Bulbs
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
geek84
Hi Folks

Forgive me if I am posting this to the wrong forum, but I have a Ford Fiesta mark 4 2002, and last night I noticed that one of the bulbs for the indicators has fused - it does not 'blink' when I press the indicator lever.

I am not very technical and was wondering if the bulb does in fact need changing. How can I be sure of that? If it does need changing, is there a specific 'product code' that I need to tell my local retailer when buying it? Are all bulbs the same shape/size?

Finally, is it a bit tricky fitting a new bulb or do you think it is straight forward and anybody could do the job?

Thanks in advance for your response.
mintalkin
the bulb you require is a single poll 21 watt - http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_225522_langId_-1_categoryId_165538

it should only be a five minute job to fit,if you do not fancy doing it yourself i am sure a frend would do it for you.

Full Colour Version: Ford Fiesta Neesd New Bulbs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.