Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help With A Few Niggles Please
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
jonnyburno
Hi Im new to the forum, recently bought a 52 reg tdci mondeo zetec s and have to say I love the car but its got a few niggles so any help would be much appreciated

Main one seat motor buzzes but wont go up or down so assume the motor has given up. how do i fix it and how much should i expect to pay for parts?

On the dials the left button only intermittantly works and only changes between the temp outside degrees c and degrees f. I cant get any other options like mpg. does this mean the car hasnt got a trip computer or just there is a fault

I dont like the analogue clock and would like a digital one does anyone know of a retailer that stocks them?

the backing round the heater knobs seems very worn can I replace them without replacing the whole facia?

thanks
fishpond 47
[quote name='jonnyburno' timestamp='1290478947' post='104650']
Hi Im new to the forum, recently bought a 52 reg tdci mondeo zetec s and have to say I love the car but its got a few niggles so any help would be much appreciated

Main one seat motor buzzes but wont go up or down so assume the motor has given up. how do i fix it and how much should i expect to pay for parts?

On the dials the left button only intermittantly works and only changes between the temp outside degrees c and degrees f. I cant get any other options like mpg. does this mean the car hasnt got a trip computer or just there is a fault

I dont like the analogue clock and would like a digital one does anyone know of a retailer that stocks them?

the backing round the heater knobs seems very worn can I replace them without replacing the whole facia?

thanks
[/quote]

Welocme to the forums
Q1 the seat motor will be fine, it's the bar that it turns that'll be worn - needs replacing, easy to do
Q2 you dont have the trip computer - thats all the button does
Q3 dont know
Q4 dont know

Full Colour Version: Help With A Few Niggles Please
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.