Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi All.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Pete236
Afternoon everyone!

I'm looking for a new(er) car to supplement my 1973 MG Midget. I love the old NG but it's not practical anymore, especially not with the salt getting spread around this time of year!

I've done a lot of thinking and have decided on a Focus. Having spent 3 years in an all makes garage, I can't remember any regular persistant troubles with any of our Focuses (Focum?Foci?)

and looking around, they seem to get some pretty good mileages without too many troubles.

I have options on 2 at the moment, and was wandering if any members here could give any advice!

Will post my questions etc in the relevent forum having just read the rules! 'Duh'

Pete.
grin factor
Pal of mine has a Focus ST and loves it. Its like shit off a shovel, and he gets 25+ mpg. Don't know if thats what you are looking for.
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Gazjs
Welcome to the forums :)
rachely476
Hi!
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

Full Colour Version: Hi All.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.