Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will A Ford/sony Headunit Fit A Mk1 Focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
r0b3r7
Ive seen one of these (im sure i have) in a MK1 ST170, but when looking for one online they all mention MK3 (Mk2 im guessing seeing as the 3 isnt out yet) Focus or mondeo.

http://bit.ly/fv8Qr4

Its the square glossy unit with 6 CD multichanger (the aboce is one example of a few on ebay)

Cheers guys
LiamZetec
No the one you have just posted won't fit in the MK1 Focus's unfortunately as they have different slotting catch fixings (basically the removal keys slot at the top of the unit to get it out and on the MK1 headunit's the removal keys slot into the sides) and I'm sure that the connector on the back of the unit is different too.

Liam
r0b3r7
Aaah crap. Oh well. I hate the 6000CD Headunit, picks and chooses which cdr's to play

Guess its an aftermarket one i'll be getting

Thanks for the reply

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615