Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Help Me Unlock My Ka 6000 Rds Eon Cd Player!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
megarou
Please, please, please can anyone help me? I was having serious problems with my internal and external lights flickering on my 2006 KA. The garage had it for 3 days working it out! Turns out the alternator was overcharging and the previous owner had done some seriously dodgy wiring. 352 later I get the car back but without use of my stereo :( when I got the car (6 months ago) I didn't think to ask for it. Can anyone give me the code to unlock it? I can't face another week of silent commutes to work, especially in the snow lol. The serial number is M031741. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks Meg
taffg
[quote name='megarou' timestamp='1290899930' post='105177']
Please, please, please can anyone help me? I was having serious problems with my internal and external lights flickering on my 2006 KA. The garage had it for 3 days working it out! Turns out the alternator was overcharging and the previous owner had done some seriously dodgy wiring. 352 later I get the car back but without use of my stereo :( when I got the car (6 months ago) I didn't think to ask for it. Can anyone give me the code to unlock it? I can't face another week of silent commutes to work, especially in the snow lol. The serial number is M031741. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks Meg
[/quote]

try 1948
megarou
[quote name='taffg' timestamp='1290964855' post='105241']
try 1948
[/quote]

Wow! It worked!!! Thank you soooooooooo much! Hope the weather isn't too bad there in sunny wales :)

Thanks again! So happy :D
taffg
[quote name='megarou' timestamp='1291060411' post='105357']
Wow! It worked!!! Thank you soooooooooo much! Hope the weather isn't too bad there in sunny wales :)

Thanks again! So happy :D
[/quote]
no biggie!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.