Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Connect Ipod/iphone To Aux Port
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
whiteford
Hello,

I have a Ford Focus 1.6 LX 06 plate. The CD/Radio which I think is the 600CD model, has a Aux button, so I was wondering if there is a way to connect an iPod? I just want to have a male 3.5mm jack available to phone in the headphone socket on the iPod.

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUX-ADAPTOR-LEAD-FORD-6000CD-IPOD-MP3-TOOLS-/300493879562?pt=UK_Audio_TV_Electronics_In_Car_Entertainment_GPS_In_Car_Audio_Players_PP&hash=item45f6d4b90a#ht_3012wt_905"]I did just find this in ebay, any good?[/url]

Thanks for you help
H3lly
There should be a aux input port in the glove box.
whiteford
[quote name='H3lly' timestamp='1290954039' post='105209']
There should be a aux input port in the glove box.
[/quote]

Can't see one, where should I be looking? Is it on specific models only maybe?
hillmangimp
Yes its model specific, I've got a Zetec and it hasn't got one (although on later models I think its a standard feature?).
whiteford
[quote name='hillmangimp' timestamp='1290964571' post='105239']
Yes its model specific, I've got a Zetec and it hasn't got one (although on later models I think its a standard feature?).
[/quote]

How have you managed to get round this issue?
hillmangimp
I upgraded to a different stereo (6 CD changer), as I tend to put most of my music on CD anyway. If I do decide to make it IPOD compatible I will probably buy the lead you mention and connect it from the back of the stereo in to the glovebox and leave it there for occasional use.

Full Colour Version: Connect Ipod/iphone To Aux Port
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.