Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help With Focus 1,4L
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
DejanK
I have a Ford Focus 1.4 for less then 5 months and it is more in service then in my possession.
I tried to solve the problems with Ford dealer in Macedonia, but their arrogance and lack of professionalism made me look for a solution abroad.
That is why I am trying to find a contact with the Ford Central European Service or some other authority that can come with a solution for my problem.
If you have any information or know any mail addresses or persons which I can contact please inform me.

Yours,
Dejan K

Dear Sir/Madame,
Iím writing you concerning the problem I have with my vehicle Ford Focus 1.4 i, bought on 23 June 2010 in MI-DA Motors Skopje, Macedonia. Since I bought the vehicle it has spend more time in the service then in my possession. In the period of less than 5 months the vehicle has been received in service nine times of which five times for the same problem. I have been reporting that the vehicle has ignition problem, it wonít star and if after several attempts it does, shuts down after a while. It happened once that the engine turned down when the vehicle was in motion which is a big security risk for the passengers as well as the other participants in the traffic. The dealer and authorized service of Ford in Macedonia Ė MI-DA Motors is returning the vehicle every time telling me that the problem is solved but the problem continues to reappear. They even changed the fuel pump and charge it to my account (600 Euros) although the vehicle is under warranty but still the problem reappeared short after. I donít seem to find no understanding or solution for my problem with the dealer and authorized service MI-DA Motors, more over they have been nothing but arrogant and sarcastic in the communication telling me that ďit was my luck that I got this vehicleĒ as if I was playing lottery to get it and not pay full price with my own funds. I want to inform you that I have notified the competent authorities in Macedonia in order to obtain protection from this kind of unprofessional behavior of the dealer and the authorized service, and Iím ready to seek justice in court if necessary. As a long time Ford fun and a member of the Ford family for a long time Iím asking for your assistance before doing anything that will affect the Fordís reputation in Macedonia.
Sincerely yours,
Dejan Klimovski
artscot79
[quote name='DejanK' timestamp='1291191816' post='105493']
I have a Ford Focus 1.4 for less then 5 months and it is more in service then in my possession.
I tried to solve the problems with Ford dealer in Macedonia, but their arrogance and lack of professionalism made me look for a solution abroad.
That is why I am trying to find a contact with the Ford Central European Service or some other authority that can come with a solution for my problem.
If you have any information or know any mail addresses or persons which I can contact please inform me.

Yours,
Dejan K

Dear Sir/Madame,
I'm writing you concerning the problem I have with my vehicle Ford Focus 1.4 i, bought on 23 June 2010 in MI-DA Motors Skopje, Macedonia. Since I bought the vehicle it has spend more time in the service then in my possession. In the period of less than 5 months the vehicle has been received in service nine times of which five times for the same problem. I have been reporting that the vehicle has ignition problem, it won't star and if after several attempts it does, shuts down after a while. It happened once that the engine turned down when the vehicle was in motion which is a big security risk for the passengers as well as the other participants in the traffic. The dealer and authorized service of Ford in Macedonia Ė MI-DA Motors is returning the vehicle every time telling me that the problem is solved but the problem continues to reappear. They even changed the fuel pump and charge it to my account (600 Euros) although the vehicle is under warranty but still the problem reappeared short after. I don't seem to find no understanding or solution for my problem with the dealer and authorized service MI-DA Motors, more over they have been nothing but arrogant and sarcastic in the communication telling me that "it was my luck that I got this vehicle" as if I was playing lottery to get it and not pay full price with my own funds. I want to inform you that I have notified the competent authorities in Macedonia in order to obtain protection from this kind of unprofessional behavior of the dealer and the authorized service, and I'm ready to seek justice in court if necessary. As a long time Ford fun and a member of the Ford family for a long time I'm asking for your assistance before doing anything that will affect the Ford's reputation in Macedonia.
Sincerely yours,
Dejan Klimovski
[/quote]

sounds more like a pats immobiliser issue than a fuel pump

Full Colour Version: Help With Focus 1,4L
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.