Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Car
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
joy
Hi, I have acquired a DCTI on a 53 plate today, there are 63000 miles on the clock. Is there anything that I should be looking to update on the car eg when should the cam belt be done and Ive also read that the turbo may need replacing as they are prone to going without any notice. If you can piont me in the right direction I would be grateful.
Cheers
Focus is cool
Hi

I have just consulted my Haynes manual and it recommends changing the cam belt at 75000 miles.
It says also that Ford's recommendation is quite a bit more (I do not know what it is but you should find it in the owners manual) But says it is up to the owner's discretion.

As for the turbo , just wait till it goes the car will still drive , just not as fast.

And anything else? as the old saying goes "If it aint broke......"

Hope this helps

Mark

Full Colour Version: New Car
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615