Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Desperate Help Needed Focus Stereo 2002
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
Evie86
Hi everyone I'm desperate for help!!!!

I changed my headlight bulb behind the battery and removed the battery to make it easier, then put it back which I have done before and usually cd player comes back on and asks for code which is fine I know that it's in my manual but this time nothing the stereo doesn't do anything!!

I have checked all the fuses and they all seem fine had anyone had this or can anyone advise on why else I could try. I hate not having a stereo and can't afford to buy a new one at the moment :(

Thanks
johnH
pull the radio out and check the connection in the back hasnt come out for some unknown reason...im assuming the rest of the car is powered up?
Evie86
The rest of the car is fine, I. Need to get the tool to get the stereo out now. Any idea where I can get one from?

Thanks for your reply

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615