Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Self Test Indicator Board Dilemma
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
04DCO
Hello!
Maybe it's someone who can help me, and me rekindle me rather that the three lights are numbered 1,2 and 3?
I mention that they make them light up when SELF TEST.
artscot79
[quote name='04DCO' timestamp='1292063306' post='106386']
Hello!
Maybe it's someone who can help me, and me rekindle me rather that the three lights are numbered 1,2 and 3?
I mention that they make them light up when SELF TEST.

[/quote]

they all do that one is an ice warning for the trip computer if fitted second is the diesel glow plug light and 3rd the od i believe has summat to do with the thing that i cant remember right now lol was a heavy night last night its perfectly fine and nothing to worry about its juat because the same dash is used in all models these lights only work normally if the particular model is fitted with the wiring to make them work mine lights up with the same lights
04DCO
Thanks, artscot79 for response.
I found the manual bulb function No.1:,,Multi-function: Automatictransaxle/cooling system(On Zetec or automatic transaxlevehicles only).''
artscot79
[quote name='04DCO' timestamp='1292083176' post='106412']
Thanks, artscot79 for response.
I found the manual bulb function No.1:,,Multi-function: Automatictransaxle/cooling system(On Zetec or automatic transaxlevehicles only).''
[/quote]

yeah other than the self test the only time youll see that light up is if the cars overheating but all they bulbs light up in test mode wether you have the functions or not so dont worry about it

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.