Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Radio Code
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
dosco
hi everyone. it's a common affliction to anyone who has bought a second hand car and had to change the bettery. i'm no different.

the cold weather killed my battery about 2 weeks ago and i've searched every document with my car and not found the code for the radio. if anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. it's the ford 6000 series radio. the serial no. it M020183.

thanks for any help i can get
taffg
[quote name='dosco' timestamp='1292109477' post='106447']
hi everyone. it's a common affliction to anyone who has bought a second hand car and had to change the bettery. i'm no different.

the cold weather killed my battery about 2 weeks ago and i've searched every document with my car and not found the code for the radio. if anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. it's the ford 6000 series radio. the serial no. it M020183.

thanks for any help i can get
[/quote]

try 6236

Full Colour Version: Radio Code
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615