Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oil Leak
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
zev
Hi all, the last couple weeks I've noticed fluid leak on my driveway at the front on the drivers side. I looked under the bonnet and couldn't see any leaks,the fluid dosent appear oily but light in colour and texture.I've been keeping an eye on all the fluids but the levels don't appear to be loseing. Any ideas guys.
Zev
alz
Hi Zev, you could have a leaking water pump, as you say its not oily, keep an eye on the water, also have you been using the aircon as the condensed water from the aircon can stay on the under sheild and drip off on to the floor .
artscot79
[quote name='alz' timestamp='1292171295' post='106514']
Hi Zev, you could have a leaking water pump, as you say its not oily, keep an eye on the water, also have you been using the aircon as the condensed water from the aircon can stay on the under sheild and drip off on to the floor .
[/quote]

run youre finger under the power steering pump leaks at the pipe right under the pump or check the sump
zev
Thanks will have a look tomorrow. I've only been using the heaters.
Zev

Full Colour Version: Oil Leak
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.