Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi! (am I the 1st here?)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
aztech
Hi, have recently gone back to a Mondeo after a few years flirting with other marques...just wanting to say hello...
- and then post details of my recent breakdown in the relevant section, hoping to pick your combined brain power! Lol
aztech
Rikos
Hello and welcome to the club, hopefully we'll be able to help with any questions you have.
vinnyvangough
Welcome to the FOC
Rikos
O and your not the first here but the first in the new 'new members area'
Secret_Stig
Hey and Welcome
mc_flame
Welcome :)
Jonny87
Welcome :)
thesilverfox
[quote name='Jonny87' post='55700' date='Dec 21 2009, 12:42 AM']Welcome :)[/quote]

Only 14 months late to the party!
roger4321
Hi and welcome. ;)
thesilverfox
[quote name='roger4321' post='56192' date='Dec 22 2009, 04:52 PM']Hi and welcome. ;)[/quote]

As above, look at the original posting date ... !!
Jonny87
lol, just cos he's only posted 3 times in 14 months, he's still welcome!
thesilverfox
[quote name='Jonny87' post='56216' date='Dec 22 2009, 06:26 PM']lol, just cos he's only posted 3 times in 14 months, he's still welcome![/quote]

I guess you aren't familiar with how some forums don't take a shine to resurrecting old threads. Don't get me wrong - the chap is more than welcome ... it's just the moment has possibly passed now :lol:
roger4321
Welcome. ;)
Gazjs
Welcome
roger4321
Hi welcome. ;)

Full Colour Version: Hi! (am I the 1st here?)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615