Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blaupunkt Nx Satellite Navigation
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
mera
Hi Everyone,
I've just updated my Satnav. with 2008 maps this included software update 5.0, however I now understand a further update is now available 5.1. Anyone know of a safe site where this update is available for download. I'm ok with how to do it, just don't know where to get it from - so to speak!
Thanks Mera
Focus_ST-3
Im guessing Blaupunkt sent you your free update then? I was going to install the 5.1 update however I didnt want to risk damaging the system by doing it myself. I think the dealer updated it anyway at the next service.
mera
Sadly no, they didn't even respond to my request, so I sent them another request in German (thanks to Google translation service) and got a straight refusal. It appears they now send the update direct to Ford and suggested I pay for the privilage. I spoke to my local Ford dealer and was quoted 98. To be fair to him he said "if it isn't broke don't mend it" and proceeded to frighten the life out of me with some horror stories about satnav's. I am going to take his advice but can I thank you for taking the time once again to respond.
Mera.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615