Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello & Merry Xmas
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
deano41
Hello to everybody here on the forum, just recently became a new owner of a ford focus 1.6 tdci 2008 with 75k on the clock..Loving the car just having a few probs that I will be asking about in the appropriate places..Thanks in advance for any and all help that I may receive..John.
taffg
[quote name='deano41' timestamp='1292667897' post='107082']
Hello to everybody here on the forum, just recently became a new owner of a ford focus 1.6 tdci 2008 with 75k on the clock..Loving the car just having a few probs that I will be asking about in the appropriate places..Thanks in advance for any and all help that I may receive..John.
[/quote]

welcome and a merry crimbo to you.
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
jmurray01
Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)

Merry Christmas to you too!
Gazjs
Welcome, Merry Christmas :)
Zoggy
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][color=#1F1F1F][size=2][b][i]Hello[/i][/b][/size][/color][size=2][color="#1F1F1F"][i] [/i][b][i]John[/i][/b][i],[/i][/color][b][i][color="#1F1F1F"] welcome to the [u]Ford-Owners-Club[/u] and [/color][color="#FF0000"]Merry Christmas![/color][/i][/b][/size]
[b][i][size=2][color="#FF0000"]
[/color][/size][/i][/b][/size][/font]
[b][i][size=2][color="#FF0000"][img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img][/color][/size][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Full Colour Version: Hello & Merry Xmas
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.