Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: `08 Mondeo Aux/usb
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
LuminousPlumz
Hi all
Just bought a 08 mondeo titanium which has the sony cd132(i think)& convers display thing inbetween the dials in it, it also has the 3.5mm aux socket in the glove box. what i want to know is can i add a usb connection to the system to play my iphone/ipod and have the info shown on the display. If so ,How?
I`m sure i saw somthing on the forums last week but i cant finds it again.

Many Thanks in advance
LuminousPlumz
Any one?
Lez
Try this [url="http://www.talkford.com/topic/96829-link-ipod-with-converse/page__st__20"]Link[/url]
andthen
i asked the same question......

go on the s-max section.....there is a subject called convers , there is like three pages of info about it....

anyhow!! you should already have a usb port somewhere in the car being as it's a titantim with sony and convers;-)
btmaldon
Its not in the centre console under the arm rest by any chance. Thats where the port is on the Focus.
andthen
if it's not in the centre console , it will be in the glove box.....;-)

Full Colour Version: `08 Mondeo Aux/usb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615