Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lights
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
pmk1
hi ... does the headlights from a mk2 focus fit the mk1 ? , ( is it just a case of moving the indicator feed up )
r0b3r7
You mean the MK1 facelift model? Im pretty sure you cant, the wiring loom is different i believe
pmk1
i mean taking out the standard mk1 headlights and replacing them with the headlights with the built in indicator ........... if that makes sence
H3lly
They fit alright bugt need a new wiring loom as said above. If you join ffoc.co.uk there is a guy called Tezza works for ford and can make up the leads for them.
ford focus edge
http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/index.php?cPath=47_22_39&osCsid=d665e639742052db76d4adb53d08b7cf

Have a gander on that mate its got an adaptor kit on + brand new facelift lights shoulder need a new loom! ... i think

Full Colour Version: Lights
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615