Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello From Essex
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
btmaldon
I would just like to say hello to everyone and introduce myself.

Im Bruce. I live near Chelmsford in Essex. Have been the member of many car forums and the owner of many cars of different makes and models. However I always seem to come back to Fords.

I currently own an 09 plate Focus Estate which I bought new, and today bought my wife a 53 plate SportKa SE. I part ex'd the old Puma we owned and am really impressed with the little thing (although Ive only been around the block in it). I assure you I dont normally buy cars as Christmas presents.

Anyway, I hope to be able to be of help to people and look forward to communicating with you all.
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Gazjs
Welcome to the forums :)
Zoggy
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][color=#1F1F1F][size=2][b][i]Hello Bruce[/i][/b][/size][/color][size=2][color="#1F1F1F"][i],[/i][/color][b][i][color="#1F1F1F"] welcome to the [u]Ford-Owners-Club[/u] and [/color][color="#FF0000"]Merry Christmas![/color][/i][/b][/size]
[b][i][size=2][color="#FF0000"]
[/color][/size][/i][/b][/size][/font]
[b][i][size=2][color="#FF0000"][img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img][/color][/size][/i][/b][/size][/font][/size][/font]

Full Colour Version: Hello From Essex
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615