Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "engine System Fault" - Non-Starter
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
tuckshop
Hi, can anyone shed some light on this fault? If so I would be grateful to hear any advice.

I started car day before last and the rev counter, temp gauge and fuel gauge were all showing double what they should. Car drove as normal though. I drove 6 miles home. I turned engine offf/on few times with same problem. I then tried to start it again but absolutely nothing happened. The following message shows on computer: "Engine systems fault". Not sure what problem could be but if you might know what I could do to fix it, please help!

Thanks
jmurray01
This question should not be in the introduction section.

There is a clear notification at the top of the page:

Please DO NOT post questions relating to car issues here as they may get removed.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615