Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cd6000 Ta Volume
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Wizz
I have a 59 plate Focus with the latest ( oval Silver ) CD6000 unit installed.
I'm trying to adjust the TA volume lower because when I have my Tablet's Audio running through the AUX, the TA announcements just boom out.

In the Audio manual it says hold down the TA button and turn the volume control to adjust, or for Sony and DAB models hold down the TA button and use
the right/left arrows............but neither work ????
The volume is stuck at +5.

Anyone help ?
jeebowhite
I had that but then I tried again, held down the TA button, it comes up with TA Volume, and then I change the volume, with the volume dial, to increase or decrease as I would mid song, and it worked...

I believe that the problem is the manual is cack at this point! try the volume dial and see what happens!
Wizz
[quote name='jeebowhite' timestamp='1293557596' post='107910']
I had that but then I tried again, held down the TA button, it comes up with TA Volume, and then I change the volume, with the volume dial, to increase or decrease as I would mid song, and it worked...

I believe that the problem is the manual is cack at this point! try the volume dial and see what happens!
[/quote]
Did that.....the TA volume level prompt came up, tried to adjust it with the round volume control knob........but on my car it has no effect.
Metallic Mick
[quote name='Wizz' timestamp='1293530973' post='107874']
I have a 59 plate Focus with the latest ( oval Silver ) CD6000 unit installed.
I'm trying to adjust the TA volume lower because when I have my Tablet's Audio running through the AUX, the TA announcements just boom out.

In the Audio manual it says hold down the TA button and turn the volume control to adjust, or for Sony and DAB models hold down the TA button and use
the right/left arrows............but neither work ????
The volume is stuck at +5.

Anyone help ?
[/quote]

Hi, I have a similar problem with the CD6000 unit, but in a 2008 Mondeo I recently purchased. After pressing & holding down the TA button I found you must then
release it before adjusting the volume with the rotary volume control. Do not hold down the TA button at the same time, which the manual implies.
My issue is that +5 is the minimum level. I can get it to go higher the +5, but not lower. Does anyone know if the TA volume can be set lower than +5 ?

Full Colour Version: Cd6000 Ta Volume
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.