Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ka Style+ Leaks
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
kfb999
I have now been waiting several months for the leaks in my 2010 KA Style+ to be sorted out!!! To cut a long story short I have had a wet drivers side front footwell for months, I have now opened a case with the relationship centre after being told the dealership had received a bulletin regarding leaks in this model, apparently 6 possible points of entry for leaks have been flagged up!!. The special sealer needed to mend these leaks is "on back order" and "in Germany." Has anyone else got the same problem? is this old news? I am new to this site and would like to know if its just me who has had this problem please. I have just written to Andy Barrett the customer service director because I am fed up with having to wipe mould from the carpet before I can drive my new car!!!!! Help please.
jmurray01
This thread should not be in the Introduction section.

Full Colour Version: Ka Style+ Leaks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.