Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
karl52focus
hello one and all newbie here,found this site in google and must say it looks most informative
not sure if i can ask questions on this bit but if anyone can tell me when replacing a new door mirror can i remove the coloured back and put it on a new mirror fitting? :unsure:
dezwez
[quote name='karl52focus' timestamp='1293569189' post='107932']
hello one and all newbie here,found this site in google and must say it looks most informative
not sure if i can ask questions on this bit but if anyone can tell me when replacing a new door mirror can i remove the coloured back and put it on a new mirror fitting? :unsure:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
and yes you can take back cover off :)
karl52focus
thank for the welcome and reply,u wouldnt happen to know if i need to remove the mirror to get coloured back off would you ?
only the mirrored glass and back are not broken its the actual mirror arm has been ragged off ;o(

Full Colour Version: Hello
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.