Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi All
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
the beast mk4
hey everyone im ian and i currently drive
a fiesta mk4 which was a 1.25zetecs 16v and is now a 1.7 zetec s 16v 123bhp standard also a janspeed manifold and exhaust system 2 1/2 inch 3inch back box spax fully adjustiable coilovers 20mm to 90mm rolled arches 12 bore body kit all smothed in should be getting the car painted soon ice white tinted windows all round zenden split spoke alloys 205/40/16 and 195 on the front 2.0ltr mondao brakes braided brake hoses samco hoses rear strut front top and lower struts omp debadged grill bad boy bonet k&n induction kit uprated spark plugs and coil pack 8mm ht leads uprated earths and power cables striped out cobra bucket seats omp roll cage black angle eye head lightsand balck tinted rear lights just been remaped stage 1 about 2 months ago.
so whats everyone else drive and this has all been paid for out of my money as i have owned the car for 4 years before anyone says somthing
fordpartsman
Welcome to FOC :)
SPAX Suspension
Sounds like a nice motor!

welcome to FOC

How are you liking the Coilovers?
AliciaBeckman
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy ur stay here!! :)

Full Colour Version: Hi All
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.