Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Footwell Light Fuse
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
johnH
hi folks.

im just after a bit of info basically. im just wanting to know, which fuse number is the footwell lights linked to on ghia models.

this is more specific to the mk2's. reason i am asking is i have gotten hold of some LED strips which i am going to fit into the front and rear footwells. and would like them to switch on when the footwells on the ghia switch on.

i have checked the owners manual but there is nothing listed, just a few which are "not used".

thanks in advance folks.
jeebowhite
Dont they all go into the same fuse - interior lights? maybe F49?
johnH
ill have to look into that and see...i would of thought they may be on a different one because they are shown diff on the haynes manual...oh well aslong as they come on when the door is opened etc im happy.
artscot79
[quote name='johnH' timestamp='1293809287' post='108216']
ill have to look into that and see...i would of thought they may be on a different one because they are shown diff on the haynes manual...oh well aslong as they come on when the door is opened etc im happy.
[/quote]

they are fed from interior light fuse
johnH
thanks for the info folks....superstars both of ya

Full Colour Version: Footwell Light Fuse
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.