Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Warning Light On 52Reg Mkii 1.9Tdi Dashboard
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Galaxy Club
mack2
Hi,
When I started the car the other day my Galaxy came out with an audible beep and a yellow warning light came on on the central dashboard light cluster.
I do not have a manual for my MKII 1.9TDi (nor can I find a manual that covers this 2002 model - does it exist?).
The warning light is a circle with two dashed line part the way around the outside of either side of the circle.

Have attached a couple of images showing the light and its position on the dashboard cluster.

It isn't the ABS light(yellow) or the Handbrake light(Red).

Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Mack2
mack2
OK, so I did a bit of further surfing and have discovered this is a universal symbol for brake pad warning indicator.
First timer I have had a car with this on it so will now try and work out which pads are affected.

If anyone has access to an up to date manual I would like to know what edition it is as the one that came with my car is for a MKI which is of no use to me :-(
Quigley
[quote name='mack2' timestamp='1293999661' post='108387']
OK, so I did a bit of further surfing and have discovered this is a universal symbol for brake pad warning indicator.
First timer I have had a car with this on it so will now try and work out which pads are affected.

If anyone has access to an up to date manual I would like to know what edition it is as the one that came with my car is for a MKI which is of no use to me :-(
[/quote]

Hi Mack2
I have the same problem with my newly acquired 1.9 TDi, 2004 model and I am lookign to buy a Handbook on EBay. Did you manage to solve the problem in the end? (I initially thought it was the ABS light!)

Cheers

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615