Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Focus Sport 07 Re-Map
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Broxson
I am just wondering if it Is possible to get a re- map on a 1.8 focus sport engine 07 Reg and be able to get the break and fuel economy up ? Thanks
Eazy E
[quote name='Broxson' timestamp='1294062477' post='108428']
I am just wondering if it Is possible to get a re- map on a 1.8 focus sport engine 07 Reg and be able to get the break and fuel economy up ? Thanks
[/quote]

You can get a re-map on just about any car, no problem with your 07. However depending on your fuel diesel/petrol you'll see different improvment, he sort of remap involving chipping works better as a % of output/consumption on diesel cars than petrol on the whole.

If you take your ride down to any decent garage they should be able to advise/quote you further, good luck!
hillmangimp
If its a petrol I wouldn't bother with a remap as you won't get much benefit unless you spend a LOT of money.

Full Colour Version: Ford Focus Sport 07 Re-Map
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615