Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ka 14Inch Wheels Rubbing
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Wheels & Tyres
mr smithy
HI. hope someone can help me, i have recently changed my 13" wheels for 14" off a ford fiesta the wheels have 185/65/r14 on them but the seem to rub, also when i put my foot down as to say it starts pulling to the right.

any help on this would be greatfully appriciated as i am seriously thinking of getting rid and putting standard whells on again

cheers. :rolleyes:
cyb
With regards to the rubbing - did you check the wheel offset is correct for your car?

As for the pulling to the right I take it you have checked the tyre pressures?
tommy.h
Hi Smithy

max tyre width given for ford ka any year is 14x165x60/65
or16x195x45
i would say that even taking into account what CYB suggests the wheels you are trying to fit are to wide.

tom

p.s. just out of curiosity what model & year fiesta was it?
mr smithy
[quote name='tommy.h' timestamp='1294255204' post='108712']
Hi Smithy

max tyre width given for ford ka any year is 14x165x60/65
or16x195x45
i would say that even taking into account what CYB suggests the wheels you are trying to fit are to wide.

tom

p.s. just out of curiosity what model & year fiesta was it?
[/quote]

im not sure to be honest mate. i got a mate to go and fetch them
ive attached a picture so you might have an idea

Full Colour Version: Ka 14Inch Wheels Rubbing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615