Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Simply Ford - Ford Owners Club Meeting
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Ford Owners Club Meets & Regional Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Limorob
Thanks Steve I'm leaving Wales at 5am is their anywhere that I can wash the car as I won't it to look nice for the show
Fiona
[font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Heya, hoping to make it along if I can manage to get the day off work :)[/font]
AntonyGTI
Hay guys were exactly is the show in what part ov the country like lol
Am comin from the wirral
Limorob
It's in hampshire
Steve
[quote name='Limorob' timestamp='1302963950' post='123130']
Thanks Steve I'm leaving Wales at 5am is their anywhere that I can wash the car as I won't it to look nice for the show
[/quote]

i am unsure mate as i am from not around that area. if it is sunny then it will only be flies i guess..
dodgy-alan
Really looking forward to this. Hope this weather stays with us. B)
Limorob
Ok I just won't the car to look nice for it's first show
Limorob
Is anyone travelling from Wales to the show? If yes get intouch just thought it would be nice to all travel together
Easmax
Sorry M'8s I'll be "op t North some place called Edinbrugh". Would have come along otherwise thanks for the invite..
Limorob
No prob thanks for the reply
fordpartsman
where is everyone travelling from,
Joel Eyy
Won't be able to make it sadly due to broken wrist but the e-mail idea is brilliant! Do let me know of any others
Limorob
I'm travelling from Cwmbran in south wales
Steve
Its normal for more memebrs to turn up than anticipated...so is anyone going that has not posted here, just be great to get an idea of numbers.
brownboy100
YOU CAN COUNT ME IN ALSO ,,MANY THANKS
fishpond 47
[size="4"]I am giving away 2(two) [b]FREE[/b] tickets if anybody wants to go, first to pm me there address gets them, they will be sent out first class[/size]
dodgy-alan
[quote name='fordpartsman' timestamp='1303065305' post='123266']
where is everyone travelling from,
[/quote]
Bognor Regis, along the Sussex Coast.
Limorob
I was thinking y don't we all meet up & all travel together for the last mile or two ? I'm leaving at 5am from south wales
fishpond 47
[quote name='fishpond 47' timestamp='1303230394' post='123540']
[size="4"]I am giving away 2(two) [b]FREE[/b] tickets if anybody wants to go, first to pm me there address gets them, they will be sent out first class[/size]
[/quote]

[size="4"]Now Gone[/size].
Limorob
Oh well my ticket is here now so I'm looking forward to meeting you all ;-)
fordpartsman
Tickets are here now thanks to fishpond47 will be nice to meet everyone.
mondeo16v
hi how r u
me want go to beaulieu can put my car mondeo. plz let me know
dodgy-alan
[quote name='mondeo16v' timestamp='1303503932' post='123951']
hi how r u
me want go to beaulieu can put my car mondeo. plz let me know
[/quote]
If its got a FORD badge on it then its welcome. This meet is for ALL FORDS. see you there.
Limorob
Hi Mindeo 16v got a ford then bring it see their ;-)
Limorob
Hi Alan I've got my ticket I'll be bringing cleaning gear with me & water if you want to give the car a quick wash when you get their.

Rob
Steve
for the late comers , you can buy tickets at the gate but will be a couple of quid more.

the museum alone is worth it!!!!
dodgy-alan
[quote name='Limorob' timestamp='1303544777' post='123983']
Hi Alan I've got my ticket I'll be bringing cleaning gear with me & water if you want to give the car a quick wash when you get their.

Rob
[/quote]
Hi mate, Thanks for that, Depending on the weather I may take you up on that, If its like today it will be dead flies and seagull shit! If its raining then all sorts of crap from our wonderful roads!! LOL :D
Limorob
No prob rain or shine I'll bbt their
Ben...
Ben...

& Friend Tom in his Fiesta
Limorob
Oh well thought I'd done the last job on me car & now the wheel bearing as gone & can't get one until Saturday. Can anyone help?
Steve
looking at the website it seems you can order tickets online for the discounted price and collect them at the gate

also rememjber guys the 10am meet in car park 2... if you wanna convoy in.

if you miss it then dont worry, any time will be cool
Limorob
I'm all sorted now so see you all sunday
dodgy-alan
[quote name='Limorob' timestamp='1303990229' post='124717']
I'm all sorted now so see you all sunday
[/quote]
Glad you go it fixed mate. Last minute things are a pain in the arse.
Limorob
Not so much that fords wanted 65 for a wheel bearing but got one for 8 from my local motor factors. Got to go now busy day in London see you on sunday
Fiestazetecmk7
[quote name='Steve' timestamp='1294409013' post='108899']
[font="Arial Black"][size="6"]Ford Owners Club Meet at the Simply Ford event - May 1st 2011[/size][/font]

We are proud to announce out first offical Ford Owners Club Club meet for 2011. This will be held on the [b]1st of May 2011 at Beaulieu Motor Museum[/b] in the New Forest.

I personally viewed the grounds of this event last year for the club and it is a fantastic venue and you guys are going to have a smashing time.

This meet will be part of the [url="http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu/simplyford"]Simply Ford[/url] event that Beaulieu Motor Museum hold every year..

This event is for all types of Ford new and old! Our plan is to hold as many FOC cars as possible so please support us and attend this meet.

Tickets are normally 10 + 1 handling fee.

But if you use the booking code [size="5"][b]FORD2011[/b][/size] you will get 2 off the normal cost if you book through the club!

[size="5"][url="http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu/simplyford"]Book and see more info about Simply Ford Here![/url][/size]

If you have never been to Beaulieu Motor Museum before then you are in for a treat. Beaulieu Motor Museum is home to [url="http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu/lotstosee-national-motor-museum"]National Motor Museum[/url],[url="http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu/topgear"]World of Top Gear[/url] and the [url="http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu/lotstosee-james-bond-experience"]James Bond Experience[/url] and loads more to see! So even if the weather is a bit ropey there is still tons you can do under cover with the family!

The Ford Motor Company will also kindly be displaying the Ford Supervan 3. Originally built in 1984 when it was 1995 Supervanknown as Supervan 2, this very special Transit was built on a Ford C100 race car chassis and originally powered by a mid-mounted Ford-Cosworth 650bhp 'HB' F1 engine. Supervan 3 first saw the light of day in 1995 and for the next few years, in its unique hand-crafted seven-eighths scale fibreglass body, it was used at special events up and down the country before being 'retired' in 2001. By then the F1 engine had been replaced for reasons of practicality by a Ford-Cosworth Pro Sports 3000 (V6) engine, which it retains today. Power is transmitted via a Hewland gearbox to the rear wheels. The top speed of Supervan 3 is estimated at around 150mph with acceleration which would not disgrace many sports supercars.

We are planning to meet up in the museum entrance and make a grand FOC entrance to the event. Please add your name to this thread and we will add your name to the grand FOC entrance!

You will need to [url="https://www.beaulieushop.co.uk/"]book your tickets[/url] online directly with Beaulieu.

[size="5"]FOC will be meeting in carpark 2 @ 10am Please Feel Free To Join Us For Our Grand Entrance[/size]

[size="5"]Possible Attendee List[/size]
Luke Pompey
squiffy
philldpower
puketylukey1234
Richi
fishpond 47
RCJ
zaykk
Fordpartsman
ST_Ian
dodgy alan
limorob
Fiona
brownboy100
mondeo16v
Ben...
Fiestazetecmk7
dodgy-alan
Just had the car cleaned, Just hope the rain and seagulls stay away now!! :lol:
Limorob
Just washed mine bloody flies on it already just have to do it again when I get their
Limorob
Just won't to say thanks to all who turned up at the show today & thanks for making me welcome ;-)
RCJ
[quote name='Limorob' timestamp='1304270326' post='125240']
Just won't to say thanks to all who turned up at the show today & thanks for making me welcome ;-)
[/quote]

second that! try for more people at next one :)
Limorob
Sounds good to me going to look at 2 venues tomorrow so fingers crossed ;-)
Ben...
So where was everyone at 9.58 when I pulled in to car park 2 :blink:
Limorob
Just left to go into the show
Limorob
Hi everyone I've just spoke to the organiser for my local show & he is sending me entry forms but we are limited to 10 cars because it's a classic car show so if you turned up yesterday you have first priority.
dodgy-alan
It was a brilliant day out, Great to see you all. Take a look at the FB page, I,ve posted a load of pics.
dodgy-alan
Here are the links to the pics,

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150169339422156.315566.606462155&l=1ec743d313

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150169376957156.315575.606462155&l=9d9fbb2bc4
RCJ
Rob, whats its called again and the details? (PM me if yo dont want to make public yet)

Cheers Rob
Limorob
As soon as I get details I will post them on here
cyb
looked like a great day out guys B) , shame its so far away as we have nothing like that venue around here :blink:
Limorob
Where are you one guy travelled over 600 miles round trip. I'm trying to get a show going in south Wales
oilburner
Limorob that was me who travelled over 600miles (730 actually) and the show was well worth the trip - not to bad when you get 57mpg :D
Good to meet the few from the club that I met

Great day out well worth the 13hours of driving

cheers
Steve

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615