Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Location
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > General Site Requests
fishpond 47
I dont know if this subject has been covered/asked before, but where everybody has location in there profile the majority of members just put UK, now we all know that the uk is a big area and if somebody has a problem another member may litrally be just around the corner and able to help out but not even know that he's so close, can setting(or can members not just change theres) not be put into place where members new and old put there proper location in place instead of just uk, it's not as though they have to put there full address, ie my loctation is Waterlooville, Hampshire (so if anybody needs any help, dont be afraid to ask).

Hope you all know/understand what I'm trying to say.

Mike
taffg
[quote name='fishpond 47' timestamp='1294929245' post='109773']
I dont know if this subject has been covered/asked before, but where everybody has location in there profile the majority of members just put UK, now we all know that the uk is a big area and if somebody has a problem another member may litrally be just around the corner and able to help out but not even know that he's so close, can setting(or can members not just change theres) not be put into place where members new and old put there proper location in place instead of just uk, it's not as though they have to put there full address, ie my loctation is Waterlooville, Hampshire (so if anybody needs any help, dont be afraid to ask).

Hope you all know/understand what I'm trying to say.

Mike
[/quote]

good idea, will amend mine.
pete990
I'll change mine now!!

Full Colour Version: Location
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.