Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Focus 2.0 Tdci Diesel Review
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Lady Pasha
Itís only January, but Auto Express has already driven the most important new car of 2011! This is the third generation of Fordís best-selling Focus. And it really is all-new: thereís a new platform, a new look, a host of new gadgets and a super-efficient range of new engines.

Read more: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carreviews/firstdrives/262090/ford_focus_20_tdci_diesel_review.html#ixzz1B0zqDS3r
hillmangimp
Interesting article. I am more taken with the eco boost engines but It will be interesting to see how how turbocharged high pressure direct injection petrol engines compare to diesel engines that use similar technology in terms of reliability. The mk3 Focus itself appears to have a boring korean/japanese exterior design and a rather fussy interior design for my liking. Still it will be a common sight on our roads and as I tend to buy cars when they are 3-4 years old I'm sure there will be plenty of choice in a few years time on the used market.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.