Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can Anyone Help With A Fushion Bodykit And Mods
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Fusion Club
chriswilson
hi does anyone know where i can get a ford fusion bodykit its on an 08 and i have looked everywhere even if its like add on parts to the bumpers etc im also looking for like mod parts like grills etc so if anyone knows any websites where i could look that would be so great thanks
Tom Smith
Try Ebay some Nice kits on there I believe.
If not then Pistonheads? :) :P
AliciaBeckman
You can try out this website "Andy's Auto Sport".They offer a range of ford body kits.
skyman114
[quote name='chriswilson' timestamp='1295186044' post='110092']
hi does anyone know where i can get a ford fusion bodykit its on an 08 and i have looked everywhere even if its like add on parts to the bumpers etc im also looking for like mod parts like grills etc so if anyone knows any websites where i could look that would be so great thanks
[/quote]

As you will have now discovered there is not much out there for the Fusion.
The rear tailgate spoilers come up on flea bay from time to time as do the original Fusion plus "body kits"

You could also look at "ford ecosport" but that would mean shipping from south america !

Hope that helps

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615