Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Fiesta St Sony Cd Unit Keycode
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
wooburger
Hi, I have a slight problem. I recently changed the fuses on my audio unit and when I started the unit up it asked for a key code. I tried the obvious 1111 and 1234 but to no avail. Any suggestions
taffg
[quote name='wooburger' timestamp='1295194770' post='110110']
Hi, I have a slight problem. I recently changed the fuses on my audio unit and when I started the unit up it asked for a key code. I tried the obvious 1111 and 1234 but to no avail. Any suggestions
[/quote]

you will need the serial number of the unit. try pressing 6 and 1 or 6 and 2 this may give you a list of figures which may include your serial number. post these figures and someone may be able to give you the code. if this doesnt have the serial number you will need to pop your radio out and the serial number will be on the radio ident plate. it should start with the letter m followed by six digits. post the ser no and someone will provide the code.
wooburger
[quote name='taffg' timestamp='1295197225' post='110118']
you will need the serial number of the unit. try pressing 6 and 1 or 6 and 2 this may give you a list of figures which may include your serial number. post these figures and someone may be able to give you the code. if this doesnt have the serial number you will need to pop your radio out and the serial number will be on the radio ident plate. it should start with the letter m followed by six digits. post the ser no and someone will provide the code.
[/quote]

Hi, I got the serial number which is S0CD1X7V023110
taffg
see other post u made wooburger.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.