Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Abs Light On Dashboard Mk3 Mondeo
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Scotty96
The ABS light is on costant on the dash. Before christmas a front wheel bearing went with no warning and damaged the ABS sensor, as the wheel bearing was been changed it turned out the hub was damaged from somebodys bodge so ended up replacing full shocker and hub with ABS sensor from scrap yard. The plug that conects to the sensor on the hub became damaged so I replaced it yesterday with a second hand cable from scrapyard to find that the serial number is not the same as the damaged cable. The light is still on. So would this make the light stay on even tho the cables are identical just different part numbers?
Scotty96
Also I`am wanting to know if the sony 6 disc cd player from a ghia x, will that fit in place of the 6000 cd player thats in my 53 zetec s?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615