Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stereo Code Help
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
heapy83
Hi, I was doing some work to the electrics on my Ford Focus that required me to remove the battery. When I connected the battery back up, the stereo was asking for a code. I grabbed my handbook and a code for the stereo was displayed, which I entered...It didn't work. The serial number in the handbook doesn't match the serial number on the back of the stereo, so the only thing I can think is that the stereo has been replaced. I've had a look online but all the codes I found wouldn't work.

The stereo that is in the car is a Model 4000 and the serial number is MO84683

Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Heapy83
taffg
[quote name='heapy83' timestamp='1295712920' post='110796']
Hi, I was doing some work to the electrics on my Ford Focus that required me to remove the battery. When I connected the battery back up, the stereo was asking for a code. I grabbed my handbook and a code for the stereo was displayed, which I entered...It didn't work. The serial number in the handbook doesn't match the serial number on the back of the stereo, so the only thing I can think is that the stereo has been replaced. I've had a look online but all the codes I found wouldn't work.

The stereo that is in the car is a Model 4000 and the serial number is MO84683

Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Heapy83
[/quote]

try 2636

Full Colour Version: Stereo Code Help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615