Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiesta Wheels
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
cool but classy
hi i will be purchasing a fiesta zetec 1.25 2004 soon and i was just wandering about wheel sizes because the 2007 can fit 17" wheels but on the 2004 it doesnt look like there is enough room. i will be fitting a body kit so wandering if i have to cut the arches.#

any replies will be helpful

SAM.
kevin lancelott
The 2004 model would be the MK 6 and the fiesta ST of the time had 17 inch wheels so they may fit but don't take my word on it. <_<
kevin lancelott
I seen a standard mk 6 on the mk7 17 inch wheels today so I think you should have no problems then.
Gazjs
17s would fit the Mk6. Like above, the ST runs on 17s and seen plenty others running 17s and lowered.

Full Colour Version: Fiesta Wheels
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615