Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adding Bluetooth To A Cd6000
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
csr_cafc
Hi guys...noob to the focus community so go easy! Can you add the bluetooth module to the cd6000 model or would i need to integrate a parrot system for example. I basically want to be able to use the existing head unit and make calls like that. Do you guys reckon this is a good idea or should i get something else to do the same job?
RCJ
http://www.talkford.com/topic/85104-adding-bluetooth-to-6000cd-stereo/

thats what i found, might be easier than re-wiring your headunit?
csr_cafc
Cheers mate looks like parrot is the way forward. Was finding it kinda hard looking for the ford parts anyway. Out of interest would you know how easy these are to fit? I know you need the iso adaptor but is it a case of plug it in and leaving it or messing about with wires....had a ton of issues with a fiesta before.

Full Colour Version: Adding Bluetooth To A Cd6000
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615