Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
valahiru
Hi all, just a quick intro. I'm not new to Ford, I have been driving a 1.8 Focus Ghia since 2000. a great car and ride.
the car has now been passed on to my daughter, so i picked myself a Fiesta Zetec climate 1.4 on 57 plate. It seems to
have the Tech Pack, and possibly the sport pack? ( it has 16" alloys and privacy glass ) all in metalic panther black.
A nice car and a joy to drive. Hopefully I can contribute to this enlightening forum.

regards

Danny
taffg
[quote name='valahiru' timestamp='1295918237' post='111101']
Hi all, just a quick intro. I'm not new to Ford, I have been driving a 1.8 Focus Ghia since 2000. a great car and ride.
the car has now been passed on to my daughter, so i picked myself a Fiesta Zetec climate 1.4 on 57 plate. It seems to
have the Tech Pack, and possibly the sport pack? ( it has 16" alloys and privacy glass ) all in metalic panther black.
A nice car and a joy to drive. Hopefully I can contribute to this enlightening forum.

regards

Danny
[/quote]

welcome!

Full Colour Version: New Member
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.