Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Kuga
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Kuga Club
Kugagal
Hi everyone, not the most active area of the Ford forums, but I've just taken delivery of my new Kuga - a November 2010 registered AWD 163PS Panther Black Titanium model with several packs (X, Appearance, Convenience)BT/USB, 19"alloys and touch screen nav / camera.

As its my first Ford for over 20 years and my first diesel car ever, I've got a steep learning curve, coming from BMW / Merc and Land Rover products.

Hope the forum becomes a little more active in time!!!
KugaJohn
Hi

Like you I bought my first Ford but in over 30 years (started driving at a very young age!). I have a Kuga AWD Titanium which is now 1 year old with 15,000 on the clock. I tow a caravan with it and have to say it's a very stable towcar. When not towing, it feels like you're driving a sporty car. Great roadholding, cornering etc. Having had a Volvo V70 before the Kuga I wasn't sure about the change but it's great. A little less power than the Volvo but thinking about superchiping - any views from anyone?

Full Colour Version: New Kuga
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.