Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Svp???
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
dingdong1
Iterseted in buying a new ford kuga, my local dealer has one coming in march. looking at spec there is SVP wirtten, when i asked the dealer what this ment he was a bit vuage in his response!! So if any one could kindly eplain what this means and also does is add anything to the car?

Thanks
DanGull
As far as I know it stands for Special Vehicle Provision - which normally means some kind of special adaption has been made to the car. This can be anything from driving assists for those with a disability to full blown conversion for use as emergency or roadside assistance vehicles.

However - in the Kuga's case it may well mean something else, because there are a huge number of them to be had for sale with SVP - I can't find anything specific in the specs of the Kuga to suggest what though.

Full Colour Version: Svp???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.