Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Keycodes
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Norah65
Help need keycdo for ford focus 53 plate had to put new bulb in so had to disconnect battery it's 6000cd rds e o n
Norah65
An I don't no the serial number do I need it
Norah65
Could u plz help am desperate
taffg
[quote name='Norah65' timestamp='1296402005' post='111853']
Could u plz help am desperate
[/quote]

hi norah65 yes you will need the serial number off your radio. if you press 6 and 1 or 6 and 2 it may give you some letters and numbers. write them down and repost to see if the code is in the data, however its only a chance. the best bet would be to pop your radio out to get the ser number. it will start with the letter m followed by six digits. [url="http://www.fitaudio.com/"]My link[/url] will show you how to remove your radio.

Full Colour Version: Keycodes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615