Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lost My Car Key Pls Help
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Robert N. Poulin
What a heckkk..

Went out last night with my family and i have lost my keys and have no spare at all.

it was my son birthday..we had to come back via taxi..my wife got annoyed wid me because of my carelessness while boozing...huhhhhhhh terrible days

anyways now the worst part is i duno what to do...i called ford guys hell lot of time asshole no one answer..Was just wondering if there was a way to get a replacement key based from toyota in anyway? Based on chassis number or reg. or else its better to get a locksmith better then the dealers who dont bother to pick calls..

Any help is appreciated
mintalkin
unless you know your key seriel number the dealers will not be much help, better to get a good locksmith.
Robert N. Poulin
My car model Aspire..its standing in manhattan..get me the number or anything else of a locksmith..
mintalkin
seeing as i am across the atlantic and do not know any locksmiths in the USA you might have to find one yourself.

Full Colour Version: Lost My Car Key Pls Help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615