Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wife Gone Mad
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
kennyken
hi guys i brought a mk 3 mondeo zetec 130 it had no clutch fitted new one and d m f but garge said car ran bad be fore the clutch was fitted so they checked engine to find injector fault ahh they got a bloke out to reprogramme them they was running ok had engine running for 1 hour on tick over before the clutch was fitted after the clutch it went on a test run the car had not ran for a year it got 2 miles up the road and the dame thing brokedown it went in to limp mode and they put it on machine it showed injector fault i do not understand this as it was ok before now i am told 800 pounds to put it right has any one else had this problem all help need please
fordpartsman
First of all, Welcome to FOC :)

secondly, sorry to hear this, what are they saying needs doing for that 800 notes

Full Colour Version: Wife Gone Mad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615