Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie Alert !!!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Hi Everyone,

This looks like a very informative forum ;)

I have been driving company cars for more years than I care to remember but the other week I have taken ownership of a 2002 (52 plate) 1.8 petrol Mondeo Zetec Hatchback. It has 135k+ miles and has a FULL service history and came with all of the MOT certificates. I feel that I have dropped on a gem as it drives perfectly. The one problem that I have is that the car has had an induction kit fitted and as I would like to keep the car as original as possible, I want to replace the induction kit with the original air box. Could someone tell me the part number for the airbox and pipework?

thanks in advance, I will upload some piccies ASAP
hi you should be able to get
one from a breakers yard shouldnt cost to much
unlike ford :)
Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)

I hate those induction kits too, prefer a good ole paper element filter :)

As dezwez said, a breakers yard would be your best bet.

Full Colour Version: Newbie Alert !!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.