Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus 1.8Tdci Dtc
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
MackemMagic
Hi,

When I was driving home last night the Engine Management warning light came on, and stayed on.

Once I was home, I ran the self diagnostic test on the display and it showed 2 DTC codes:

P0103 - Mass Air Flow (MAF) Circuit High Input
9318 B1318 Battery voltage low

When I have gone to start up this morning - the engine management light is no longer lit.

Does anyone have an explanation as to why the light may have gone out? Is it feasible the two DTC codes were an error or they have just rectified themselves?

If not, what are the likely solutions?

Thanks for your help!!
jeebowhite
The battery light would have come on with low voltage, a long drive will have tried to charge the battery and probably restored the voltage - if its the original battery and older than 3 years, then it may be worth replacing the battery...

As for the MAF sensor, the High Circuit can be a faulty / loose sensor.

Full Colour Version: Focus 1.8Tdci Dtc
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615